2014-03-03

Sound Huntress 2 Brain Milkshake

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I feel like my head is exploding because of different voices in my head.


So today I went to the sound market again to find something, I found 4 different sounds and went home to use my mixer to mix them,

They become like this :
 Voices of My Head
(click to hear!)









And then finally they all disappeared, leaving me feeling like an empty blender...

Everytime I make a decision, I want to extract my good thoughts and throw away the bad ones but they all blend together and I feel my brain is shaking like an earthquake.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The music feels vaguely Indian to me. I think that's because of the moving up and down in half-step intervals.

Wondering where the plot is going, or if there's a plot at all. I guess I'll find out!

me said...

Haha or Arabic? Yes I like to experiment with different things. Plot, I'm wondering where it is going too. Maybe we are all sound hunters and huntresses :)

Patwiti said...

Wow, I love the interactive stuff in the story(?).

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com