2008-06-13

[Poem] For every Goodbye: after a while comes the dawn


"So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,

所以妳細心澆灌心靈的花園妝點自己的靈魂
instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
不再痴痴的等待良人來點綴妳的心田
."
---by Veronica A. Shoffstall

合菜開心 國文報告終於結束匆忙到來 期末用合照紀念一年

雨中再會 等會SA第一次訓練 請原諒我翻譯的匆促陳腔濫調不文學..

一首詩譜出的祝福無限寬廣 好比一幅綠油油的風景畫 最近重新嚮往詩情畫意的靈魂文學交融

英文老師Cynthia: You are all gardens to me, I wish you can keep decorating your garden for others to appreciate. Thanks for visiting my garden and see what flowers I can bring you~

After a while 後知後覺 by Veronica A. Shoffstall

這是首關於Wisdom of maturity簡單而深刻的好詩, 你成熟了嗎?

After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul,

此後妳將體會 愛永相隨和魂靈相依之別
and you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security,

妳也將知道深情摯愛並非隨心所欲 形影不離也不等同天長地久

and you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises,

你終將明白肌膚之親好比賄賂 禮物也不附承諾

and you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead,

而妳終於面對現實 抬起頭敞開胸懷

with the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child,掙脫純稚的悲情 展露成熟女性的風華

and you learn to build all of your roads on today 然後妳會了解得把握現下厚植實力

because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans,因為未來一切都太渺茫

and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight. 或將折翼或將鎩羽

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.

隨後妳將體認如果不懂保持距離 和煦的陽光也能灼人

So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,

所以妳細心澆灌心靈的花園妝點自己的靈魂

instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

不再痴痴的等待良人來點綴妳的心田

And you learn that you really can endure...而妳終於學會自我提昇妳堅強勇敢

That you really do have worth. 妳尋覓肯定自我不斷的追求不斷的精進

And you learn and you learn...With every goodbye you learn. 從每一次的生活經驗裡﹐不斷的汲取...

No comments:

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com