2014-03-06

Sound Huntress 5 The Sweetest Sound

Today's background sound (click to hear)"Sound Huntress in Candy Town

February 5 Dear Diary,


Today I woke up and was suddenly transported to a new place. I felt that my first mission was not fulfilled..Anyhow now I'm in a candy town, everyone behaves like sweets here.
I  uncorked a bottle of mission statement which reads " Tender and Sweetness as thou can be, it ain't real but all deceive." A melting motion video of a person was attached underneath the note.

I guess what I have to find here is a sweet sound that actually is real and make people faint.
So, what is a sound that makes you faint because it is tooooo sweet?
I'm not sure if I even asked the right question. I'm afraid. But let's find out.


As I strolled down the street here, I felt like I'm in heaven. All kinds of colorful sweets were jumpling gleefully in bottles. ..Until I made a gesture to find the sound market. People started dragging me to their shops and crammed sweets into my mouth with huge sweet smile on their faces. Crazy. I almost fainted. It felt so unreal and unnatural. They made me feel like a princess or something. When I walked down a street selling clothes, same thing happened again. I was put on the most dazzling looks. And they don't ask me to give them back. Great, as I've been feeling like a lousy backpacker for the last few days and didn't have time to go shopping for clothes.

This time, I'm living with a..detective in the town. He looks like everybody else except he records things and plays them at night to find some clues to solve some problems here. Now he's showing me a video from today about a woman that gave me sweets. It seems she's a friend of the shop owner. I couldn't believe what she looks like when she turned around. She looked incredibly greedy counting the coins on the cashier! Then she stole some coins and put them in her pocket! 


The sound I particularly remember from today is the sound of a bird chirping in one of the shops, even though I felt that it's weeping. So I went back to that store. I found another dying bird. It seems the first bird was crying over its friend. Oh I wish I could chirp like a bird. Maybe that's the most authentic sound here. What about sweet?

1 comment:

Patwiti said...

"Tender and Sweetness as thou can be, it ain't real but all deceive."

Just curious--is this mission statement supposed to be a mixture of time periods? "Thou" and "ain't" are jarringly different.

I'm excited to see where this is going! Good job!

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com